Amidst the picturesque panorama of the Himalayan flora during the dreamy winter of December, begin your yogic life with 200 Hour Yoga teacher training program in Rishikesh. Experience the blissful winter of North India while getting trained under the adroit teachers of Rishikul Yogshala. Use this soulful opportunity to pave way for the holistic development of your internal and external Self.
About the program:
The 200 Hour Yoga Course in India is a primary-level program that enables the aspirants to master in the fundamentals of Yoga. Let’s have a look at the core highlights of the program:
• Introduction to Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, the most ancient Yoga styles.
• Study of the yogic principles in relation to the sustainable lifestyle.
• Pranayama practice for immense health benefits.
• Daily practice of Meditation to enhance the coordination between the postures and breathing.
• An Introduction to Adjustment and Alignment techniques in the Yoga practice to advance the body posture.
• Training of the human body anatomy to understand the effects of Yogas on each body part.
• Know about Ayurveda and its huge importance in the betterment of the body health.
• Learn the art of managing a Yoga class and acquire the qualities of a Yoga Teacher during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Mantra Yoga sessions for healing the mind with the vibrant power of the mantras.
• Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance Therapy.
• Visits to the local sites of historical importance.
Food and Accommodation:
Enjoy the extremely appetizing dishes prepared with pure Ayurvedic touch by the well-trained chefs at the school. The wholesome meals are served thrice a day and are completely vegetarian. Living in a well-furnished room with all the basic amenities marks the comfortable stay at Rishikul Yogshala. Leisure can be spent sitting on the private balcony and the verdant garden.
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala is a global leader in the field of Yoga training. Having a team of qualified and experienced Yoga teachers, the Yogshala has inspired thousands of Yoga-lovers on the globe. The Yoga Alliance registered institute wishes to unfurl the yogic empire all across the world. Headquartered in Rishikesh, the school organizes a number of programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga Retreat, Pranayama training, etc. The Yoga school has its centers in six different countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.