Meditating on the holy bank of the river Ganges is an ultimate feeling that one can only experience in the spiritual town of Rishikesh. The stunning trails of the Himalayas welcome you to dwell in its soaring beauty with Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Live your dream of undergoing authentic Yoga training in the town of yoga. Witness the advent of rainy season while you embark on the soulful journey in the month of July in India.
The Yoga TTC program is organized in three forms- 200, 300, and 500 Hour. The 200 and 300 Hour programs mark the basic and concluding level of the Yoga event. The 500 Hour training is an amalgamation of the 200 Hour yoga teacher in Rishikesh and the 300 hour training.
• Understand the basics of traditional Yoga with the study of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Get acquainted with the practical teachings of Yoga while exploring the various ancient texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, etc.
• Meditation for developing immense concentration.
• Take part in the health-centric practice of Pranayama that nurtures the whole body with pure blood and oxygen.
• Understand the effect of Yoga on the human body while understanding the structural core of the body parts.
• The art of practicing the asanas with perfection with the knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment theories.
• Sessions on the teaching of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic principles for a sattvic life.
• Learn the ways to purify the internal body with Shat Kriyas.
• Learn how to conduct a Yoga class during Teaching Methodology.
• An introduction to the Mantra Yoga while you chant the sacred hymns in order to illuminate the mind and soul.
• Laughter Yoga sessions to understand the connection of spirituality with fun and laughter.
• Visits and excursions to various places of interest in Rishikesh.
Food and Accommodation:
At our center in Rishikesh, the students enjoy an extremely delicious diet that is prepared by our professional chefs according to the Ayurveda. The sattvic nature of the completely vegetarian meals fulfills the demand of the body and mind during intensive training. For a safe and comfortable accommodation, we offer completely hygienic and furnished rooms, most of which are adjoined by a private balcony. Well-equipped with the modern tools, the rooms offer a picture-perfect view of the Himalayan vegetation through the windows.
200 Hour: USD 1350 for a shared room and USD 1500 for a private room.
300 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
500 Hour: USD 3000 and USD 3300
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga school that is based on the principles of traditional Yoga. The school believes is the genuine form of the spiritual science. With an aim to spread the classical Yoga throughout the globe, the Yoga school started its branches in six countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique. Some of the major programs organized by the Rishikesh-headquartered school include Yoga TTC, Pranayama retreat, Adjustment-alignment training, etc.