Parvatasana in Svastikasana
1. Sit in Dandasana
2. Bend the right knee and take the right foot under the left thigh.
3. Bend the left knee and bring the left foot under the right thigh.
4. The shinbones cross over in line with the center of the body. Each foot is placed under the opposite thigh.
5. Sit upright, Trunk Lifted, Chest Lifted, Head Straight
1. Interlock the fingers, rotate the palms out, extend the arms and raise the arms above the head, upper arms in line with the ears.
2. Stretch the arms towards the ceiling.
3. Lower the arms. Change the Interlock of the Fingers, take the arms up and Repeat.
6. Uncross the Legs and Repeat bringing the left foot under the right thigh.
Learn to cross and uncross the legs and change their position alternately.
Sit on enough height to allow the knees to be at the same level or lower than the hips.
Hold a strap in between both hands if you are unable to interlace your hands above your head.
Are you a Yoga Teacher?