It is still cold here in Central Virginia. We have had an unusually precipitous Winter. Personally, I enjoy the change of seasons after several years living in a tropical climate in Southeast Asia. This Winter we have been challenged to slow down, go inside, reflect, meditate and truly hibernate. This can be difficult for those of us who prefer the growth of the Spring Season or the Fire of the Summer Season.
The practice of slowing down has its place as well. It enriches us, nourishes us and allows us to reserve energy for the coming months of new growth. The season will be over before we know it, so at this midway point between winter and spring is the time to practice letting go of what no longer serves us and begin to sew the seeds for the rest of the year.
iHanuman has been busy this winter refining our online community and download store. We have listened to your suggestions and pruned what no longer serves us to provide our growing community with the best possible website dedicated to the ancient art of yoga. We hope you feel the love!
Now we would love to feel your love. We appreciate your feedback on areas of the site that you love or those areas which still need some work and improvement.
Here are 7 ways you can show us the love right now!
1. Subscribe to our Podcast in iTunes and if you enjoy the podcast, write a review!
2. Comment on some of your favorite features or suggest new features you want to see.
3. Subscribe to Our Newsletter.
4.�Â� Join Our Community.
5. Download an Audio or Video Class from our Store.
6. Subscribe to our growing communities elsewhere on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
7. If you have a website, copy and paste our link badge found on Our New Homepage .
We appreciate all of the love you have shown us over the last 3 1/2 years and we look forward to serving the yoga community to the best of our ability in the years to come.
Stay in touch, Stay Warm, and Stay Inspired.
Sara Miles Pope Agelasto
Managing Editor and Co-Founder, iHanuman.com