Summary: Indulge in Self-Love and Care to nurture your mind, body, and spirit by involving yourself in the euphoric Yoga Retreat sessions. This article will take you through the enchanting top 5 reasons why you should go to Yoga Retreats in Thailand.
“Don’t break your spine, break your time.”
A dedicated seeker is one who is constantly looking for his true purpose in life. Yoga vacations in Thailand bring an aesthetic collection of authentic Ayurveda retreats which will let you uncover the hidden pleasures of life.
If you let the ailments distract you from your calling, then the human in your body will start acting like a machine, permanently. Give yourself some credit, some freedom to treat yourself with grace.
Start with Yoga retreat in Hua Hin, a rapturous delightful place, popular for fishing, kite-surfing, water sports and seafood shacks.
5 reasons why you should go to Yoga Retreats in Thailand:
1. Rebalance your mind: Ambiance plays a crucial role when it comes to functioning of your mental statare a perfect opportunity to maintain the balance in your life. Surrounded by lush green tropical forests and breathtaking beaches, learn to be more spiritually grounded as it is the first step to embed the yogic culture deep within you.
Attend Reiki sessions and get ready to see a more elated and enthusiastic version of yourself.
2. Connect with like-minded people: All kinds of travelers whether solo or in groups, from around the world come together to become yoga practitioners. Sharing a similar vibe and seeking a common goal they are entitled to make life-long friendships.
Like they say, “Your vibe attracts your Tribe.”
Thailand is very famous for its music, light and water festivals like Wonderfruit, Loi Krathong, Songkran, and Full moon parties which become a medium for all the yogis to connect on a higher scale.
Fun activities like these give all the more reasons for you to go to Thailand and explore it as it is open in all seasons and has proudly become the ‘second most-visited tourist country in Asia’ according to the “World Tourism Rankings by UN.”
3. Deepen your knowledge with traditional Yoga teachers: A wide variety of Yoga schools, studios are conducting Yoga workshops all around the year under the proficiency and expertise of Yoga teachers - many training programs of Meditation, Vipassana in Buddhist temples, Yoga asanas and art forms of yogic science are organized to increase your basic understanding of Yoga, both psychologically and physically. Develop your best organic vigor by doing yoga asanas like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Karma Yoga etc. in the ecstatic "Land of Smiles' and work towards kosen-rufu (world peace and happiness).
Who would have thought that getting a Yoga teacher training from professionals could be so easy and convenient!
4. Thai Spa and Ayurvedic treatment: Thailand is extremely famous for the spa revolution it has created over the years with its extensive knowledge and expertise in yoga massage. Thai masseuses are in high demand all around the world for their physiotherapy skills and sensible understanding of acupressure points.
If that wasn’t enough for you, then you must know that Thailand is also known for its permaculture garden beds, exclusively for health and wellness benefits.
5. Adventures: There are infinite reasons to wake up in the morning and find yourself in the eccentric land of Thailand. It is definitely heaven for backpackers for its affordable lifestyle, finger-licking Thai cuisines, and in-budget adventure activities in the water like free-diving and traverses other magnificent islands like Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao etc.
Get ready to travel and snapshot the essence of Thai culture, Yoga Retreats and what it has to ladle-out to the rest of the world.
Remember, a yogi's life has always been an escapade. What about you?