The land of coconuts, Kerala has a long-cherished history of Yoga and spirituality. The south Indian province is famous for a number of things including the Western Ghats, clean astounding beaches, and Kerala backwaters. The state’s beauty is marked by the ancient temples and lush greenery of tea plantation. The climate of the beautiful land is also hailed by the travelers as unique in itself and thriving. Travel on the life-altering yogic path of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala with 200hrsyogattc.
Date: 07 Nov- 04 Dec 2018
About the Program: The month-long program in Kerala is a Yoga Alliance approved YTTC organized with an intention to make the students aware of the Yoga’s intricacies and inspire them to master these by building a perfect platform here for to grow upon. Look at the core highlights of the program:
• Traditional teachings of Yoga based on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Practical teachings of Yoga from the ancient texts such as Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Pranayama training and practice in order to improve blood circulation and body mechanics.
• Meditation and Yoga Nidra to feel relaxed and enhance mental concentration.
• Adjustment and Alignment techniques for improvement of asanas.
• Explore the body organs and systems to understand the influence of Yoga on the body.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the healing benefits related to it.
• Teaching Methodology sessions to develop you as a refined Yoga teacher.
• Ayurveda cooking classes, Laughter Yoga therapy, and Yoga Dance classes.
• Visits and excursion to nearby places of interest.
Food and Accommodation: Putting food at utmost priority, we offer palatefull salubrious food prepared by our professional chefs. The meals are provided three times a day along with herbal drinks to ensure the overall well being of the students. Staying in our Kerala ashram is no less than a heavenly domain with the lush garden, hanging hammocks, earthy interiors, intensifying student’s comfort. Rooms are spacious and embellished with all the modern facilities for a comfortable Vedic experience.
Fee Details: USD 1650 for a shared room and USD 1800 for a private room.
Click to visit- International Tour Operators in India
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is a Yoga portal based in the Indian subcontinent. The website is known for its information and updates about the best Yoga Training and Retreats across the country. Set up and managed by a group of Yoga enthusiasts, the portal is among the most read Yoga websites in India. Apart from the Yoga TTC, it conducts programs such as Yoga retreat, Adjustment and Alignment training, etc. It organizes Yoga TTC with their selected school, Rishikul Yogshala.