In the beautiful month of November, when the Indian climate shows the arrival of winters, get introduced to the primary level of yogic teachings in the embrace of the Himalayas and the lap of the Yoga Capital with 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh by 200hrsyogattc.
Date: 07 Nov - 04 Dec 2018
About the Program: The month-long training by the Holy Ganges marks the beginning of the yogic career in one’s life. The training takes place under the guidance of our accomplished Yoga teachers. Let’s look at the main highlights of the training program:
• Get introduced to the traditional aspect of Yoga with Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga training.
• An Insight into the Yogic way of life during Yoga Philosophy.
• Understand the science of Pranayama and its role in a successful assimilation of yoga practices.
• Indulge in deep Meditation to reach the depths of human existence.
• Better your asanas with Adjustment and Alignment training.
• Get the knowledge of the human body internal and external structure in the context of Yoga during Yoga Anatomy.
• With self-practice under the guiding light of our Yoga teachers, learn the art of conducting a Yoga class.
• Mantra Chanting practice for mental purification.
• Visits and excursions to Rishikesh’ rich natural and spiritual heritage.
Food and Accommodation: Relish palatable yogic food at the center. Prepared by Vedic-Expert chefs with immense love and care, the food served is wholesome in nature to ensure the complete development of the mind, body, and soul of the students. Live in rooms accommodated with all the modern amenities like twin-beds, TV, geyser, seating area, etc. A private balcony attached to each room can be used as a leisure to enjoy the natural beauty of this Himalayan Town.
Fee Details: USD 1350 for a shared room and USD 1500 for a private room.
About 200hrsyogattc: 200hrsyogattc.com is a top Yoga portal based in India. The portal is quite famous among the yogis for its authentic and helpful content and updates regarding Yoga programs, Yoga schools, and the best places for Yoga TTC across the subcontinent. Believing in the principle of ‘Yoga for all!’, it organizes a number of programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Yoga therapy, etc., at its selected Yoga School, Rishikul Yogshala. The core aim of the website is to guide every aspiring yogi towards the ideal path to becoming a serious Yogi and a skilled Teacher.